Saturday, August 10, 2013

Pond's Luminous Finish BB Cream....worth your while?!

Hi kiddos, so keeping on the makeup trend, I've decided to show off a little gem I found recently at the drugstore! I did a video on this beaut a few days ago, and ever since then can't seem to get her off my mind, or my face!




BB creams are a dime a dozen, they're everywhere, but the majority of them, at least the one's I've come across, tend to be greasy, coverage shy and not worth the money. But....I think I've finally found a winner....AND the best part....she's from the drugstore, which means you don't have to take out a second mortgage to afford her!

The little lady in the center of the above picture, yep, the one wearing the cute little pink packaging....is my new friend Pond's Luminous Finish BB Cream.  We have quickly become besties and I'll tell you why....

Going on, this diva isn't the least bit greasy, AT ALL! She seems to think she's actually a tinted moisturizer but with the coverage of a light foundation.  A bit confused but I'll let her slide. I managed some amazing coverage that lasted a good 5-6 hours which isn't bad for a BB cream!  My skin actually looked quite flawless, I didn't even need to whip out the concealer, and that my friend's is a feat in and of itself!

The best part for me was the consistency of the product. Creamy, smooth, with the slightest scent of clean soapy goodness. Finally someone has managed to make a BB cream worth my while!

The one thing I did notice was that the finish was natural at best, possibly even demi-matte. I loved it, but it certainly was not luminous as the name suggests.  I did set this with a dusting of powder, but even before that, the finish was a bit matte.  Either way I was looking for a mama to slap....lock your doors ladies!

If you want to see this baby in action, check out my YouTube review....






Pond's Luminous Finish comes in 2 shades, light and medium.  I went with medium and it was a great match for me. Retails for around $13 depending where you purchase.  I got my tube at Ulta for $12.99.

If you girls try this, let me know what you think! I am definitely loving me some Pond's!

Happy BB Creaming, errr, um, this is awkward....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment