Thursday, August 15, 2013

Color Club Blue-Ming All Day Err Day

Hi muffins, I was thinking about skipping nail art tonight, but I just couldn't resist.  I'm currently hooked, I mean majorly hooked on a nail polish.  Ever get that way with a specific color? You just can't stop thinking about it, it makes you all warm and fuzzy inside. Anyone else? Anyone?

Maybe I'm a nut....wait, I think we figured that out in post #1....either way, I'm in lurve with a color and I must share with my friends....



I actually did 2 manicures with this baby this week....


Mmmhhmmm, momma smacking at it's finest!  The beauty I'm speaking of is Color Club Blue-Ming, a gorgeous bright mint green color. I've owned this little lady for over a year and decided to dust it off and finally give it some love. And oh baby, am I glad I did! The formula is pretty good, a bit streaky but evens out nicely on it's own. Topped with Seche Vite, this baby is perfect!

The nail art I did with this was my same ol' "Diamond Nail". I used Sation Tardy Tart which just happens to be my favorite polish of 2012.  The most perfect purple evaa!!

If you're interested in the Diamond Nail, here's a little tutorial I did on it...







Since I'm totally obsessed with Blue-Ming, I decided to slap that puppy on my nails again and add some nail art (yawn) of course!


I love these colors together, definitely one of my favorite combinations! It's been awhile since I've done my trademark flowers so I decided to go all out and put those petals on all my digits. The only thing I need now is a Pina Colada and a supermodel's body to put into this bikini that's gathering dust in my top drawer.

The flowers were done with Essie Orange It's Obvious...
I couldn't resist adding this cute little "name" shot

The flower center's were done with Essie Blanc, the greatest white polish to ever roam the Earth! 


And again...if you want to know how I do these perky little flowers....well there's an app for that too...err, I mean, here's a tutorial...

It's an older one....it's a bit blurry, low quality and I sound like a robot....wait, why am I attaching this?!!





Alright my friends, that's it for tonight....now be good little nail freaks and go smack your mama!!

Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment