Monday, July 23, 2012

Butterfly butterfly happy all day....

Whenever I think of butterflies, I think of a song that my kids used to sing CONSTANTLY when they were little. I think it was from Barney, oh those torturous days.....I'm sure you've guessed today topic......I've seen lots of butterfly nail art and thought I'd give it a try. It was actually really easy and I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. I am looking forward to trying different color combo's in the future. For this one I used Revlon Colorstay Coastal Surf. What.An.Amazing.Color!!!! It is a beautiful opaque vibrant sky blue. This is going to look lovely on my tootsies. But back to the topic at hand....get it, at hand....oh I am so cheesy. 


So what do you guys think? Will you try this one? What color combo's will you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment