Thursday, July 11, 2013

So a Jelly and a Cream Walk into a Bar......Essie Bouncer It's Me

Hey loves, everyone ready for the weekend? I know I am!  I'm going to a winery with my mama tomorrow so I'm excited for a grown up beverage and some QT with the mom dukes!  Any exciting plans for any of you lovelies?

So when I sat down tonight to do ma nails, I knew what color I wanted to use but I didn't know what kind of nail art I wanted to add.  I settled on a simple little dotticure and I think it turned out pretty (mama smackin) well!  You be the judge....







First off, can we please take a minute for this amazingly gorgeous color.  Ok now that we got that out of the way....can someone please punch me in the face?  I can't take it, it's too pretty.  Must...get...violent.  Someone bring me a baby to slap around.

Essie Bouncer It's Me is the name of this little beauty and let me tell you what....everytime I wear her, I love the color more and more.  The formula is kind of a mix between a jelly and a cream (a crelly) and I absolutely love it.  She does require 3 pretty decent coats which usually I would say....ain't nobody got time fo that BUT with this gorgeous girl I really don't mind.  The formula is quite nice, a typical crelly....sheer at first but builds up nicely to perfect squishy jelly filled heaven.

The ring finger is a typical YWP dotticure.  I did the ol' 5 dot flowers in Essie Blanc then popped a dot in the center with Lime Crime Crema de Limon. Seche Vite topped off the whole shebang.

I didn't want to take away from the incredible color so I kept it short and sweet. Sometimes less is more, especially with a sexy little number like Bouncer. Honestly I could wear this on it's own and be perfectly content.

If you're looking for a little help with the "dot flowers", I have a YouTube tutorial if you're interested.  It's quite old and one of my first videos (enjoy a laugh on me) but the premise is still the same.  I do plan on getting an updated one up soon!

Hope you kittens have a super spectacular Friday....and by spectacular I mean mama smacking and polish hoarding for everyone!  Don't let me down now my friends!

Happy Polishing dolls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment