Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Flower Nail Art and My New Favorite Pink Polish!

Hi my loves...what a crappy day I am having.  Ever have one of those days where nothing seems to go right? Well, that's today for me!  Just got done fighting with the insurance company.  I do feel a bit better after telling some really intelligent gentleman off (can you smell the sarcasm) and calling him a turd face.  Yep, first thing that came to my mind....turd face...what can I say, I'm super mature!

Anywhoo...I did some nail art last night and am very excited to share it with you all.  I am very pleased with how it turned out.  I realized that I hadn't done my trademark flowers in a hot minute so I got my self together and this is what I came up with....




Slap your mama and call her Fannie....first that came to mind, don't judge me people.

I loved this design so much I even did it on ma toes.  I won't show you a picture, trust me you will thank me.  My toes do NOT need to be front and center on anyone's computer!

I used a new polish for this little diddy....Elle Pink about It.  I picked it up from Kohl's and it may very well be my new favorite pink polish!  Formula is amaze balls.  It reminds me of Essie Boom Boom Room but *gasp* better.  It applied like buttah and the color is so opaque and beautiful! I used 2 coats for the pics above.

I also used Essie Licorice, Essie Blanc, and China Glaze Glistening Snow. My bottle of Glistening Snow (from the 2012 Holiday Joy Collection) is quite low which equals extreme sadness because this glitter is so good!  Full coverage and shimma shimma to beat the band!  I usually end up with visions of someone's mama being taken down by an enormous life size boxing glove every time I wear it!

If you're interested in the dots or the flowers, I have tutorials for both on my YouTube Channel.  Hopefully I will have updated one's up soon with my HD fanciness that I gots goin on right now (yo).

I hope you muffins are all having a fantabulous day! Crossing my fingers that my day gets better and I don't have to give anymore verbal beat downs to well deserving idiots.

Love you guys!!

Happy Polishing friendships!

1 comment:

  1. Hahah turd face!! I would never judge you for telling off insurance companies!!! I would encourage you.

    Nice manicure, and good find on that pink, I have wondered about these Elle polishes.

    ReplyDelete