Saturday, February 23, 2013

You Can Find Me on the Ranch...Big T Ranch!!

Twice in one day, can you guys handle all this polish??

I have 2 polishes to show you from Big T Ranch Soaps. Yep soaps, and tons of it!  But I am reviewing 2 polishes that are on this site mixed in with all the amazing handmade soaps and goodies!  After looking through Robyn's store, I was kind of sad I didn't have any soaps to review.  They look so fun in all different shapes and smells.  The stuff this amazing woman can do with soap is cray cray!!  Maybe in the future I will turn into Young Wild and Sudsy but for today I'm still me, polish polish and more polish!

First up is my favorite of the pair Spring Fling:






I can smell spring in the air just looking at this polish!  

Amongst the gliter there are the cutest little flower and butterfly glitters.  And the nicest thing?  I didn't have to wrestle with the bottle to get them out!  They were there on the brush, pretty much calling my name.  I was pleasantly surprised!

 I think this polish is adorable and can totally see me wearing this once the weather breaks with a bright coral color underneath!  For this swatch I used Essie Maximillian Strasse-her.



Next up is the super fun Secret Garden:






This reminds me of an abstract work of art.  I love it!  I used Illamasqua Harem for my base and I think it was a good choice.  I love how the bright colors pop against the pink background.  And the teal colored diamonds were my favorite!  Although I did have a little trouble placing them.  On my ring finger I got 3 or 4 at once and they all made a sort of french mani line up by the tip of my nail.  I attemped to push a few to a different spot on my nail but those babies were not having it.  Sometimes glitters move around nicely on the nail, other times not so much.  Either way I loved the finished look of this mani.  As with Spring Fling, I'm quite curious to try this with different base colors!

Big T Ranch may be known for their soaps and candles (which I already have a wish list for) but they certainly also know their way around some glitter and polish!  I was really impressed with these 2 polishes.  The formulas were great and the glitter payoff was awesome!  

Everything at Big T Ranch is handmade by Robyn.  She even uses goats milk from her own goats in the soaps and lotions.  Can't get any fresher than that.  She has some really adorable unique items in her Etsy shop.  I linked it above, make sure you guys check her out!

Polishes retail for $8 and come in 15 ml bottles.  

Young Wild and Ranch Hand does kind of have a nice ring to it doesn't it??

Happy Polishing cow pokes!


*Products were provided for honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment