Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Kitchen Sink Mani's Make Me Happy!!

Fuck a duck, I am feeling good today!!l
I have ma new dotted flats on, I'm having a good hair day and the sun is shining. What more could a girl ask for? A great mani to go along with it you say?? Well you are in luck my loves....

I was on Instagram the other day-surprise surprise-and I saw this adorable mani done by Lissa from Lissa's Polish Addiction. I knew immediately I had to recreate it.

I used Sweet Lavender from Rimmel for my main color. I love this color so much and the formula is a crelly!! A cream and a jelly mix for those of you not down with the lingo. Hehe. I used 3 easy coats for my photos.

My ring finger is China Glaze Glistening Snow, one of my all time favorite glitters. Application was a breeze as usual! I love a good silver glitter. Makes me wanna slap the taste out of someone's mouth!!

A little sparkle, a little leopard and a few polka dots and we have ourselves a winner winner chicken dinner!!!

I will have a video tutorial later of this mani so make sure you guys watch for that! And don't forgot to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you haven't!! Youngwildandpolished is my name!

Happy polishing divas!!!


3 comments:

  1. This is just such a beautiful mani! Very jealous of your talent :)

    I hope you don't mind, I nominated you for the Liebster award. My post is here if you want to have a look: http://pinkposiesandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    Fleur xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great. I especially love the lavender leopard (ooh, inadvertant alliteration!)

    ReplyDelete