Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Little Leopard Never Hurt Anyone!

Hola nail lovers, hope everyone is having a glorious Wednesday. I can't believe it is August already! Summer always seems to fly by and the rest of the seasons kind of just crawl, why is that?

 So today's mani is inspired by my daughter, Emma. She picked the color and the design so I really can't take credit for this one. And I must say she did a pretty awesome job. Have a lookie loo and then we'll chat....





This perfect blue is China Glaze Splish Splash from their Summer 2012 Neon Collection.  I am in LOVE with this color! It has just enough glimmer and shimmer in it, and it literally dances on your nails. I got so many compliments when I was wearing this. The formula on this hot mama was amazing. The pics I took are 2 coats. The white is my old standby, China Glaze White on White,  and the other color in the spots is China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise, another looker! 

Here's a closer shot of the design. Ignore the smudges that my top coat caused. Yep, I'm blaming my topcoat.





I would be a lot happier without those smudges but all in all I was pleased with this mani. I would suggest everyone get their polished little paws on Splish Splash before she is gone like the long summer days.  (I am so cheesy I am starting to annoy myself)  

Happy Polishing everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment