Friday, July 27, 2012

The Greatest Nail Polish Remover Ever!

3 posts in one day, me is a busy little bee!  But I had to let you guys know about this wonderful nail polish remover I found by dumb luck the other day. I was at Wal-Mart and saw this on the clearance rack for like $2. I couldn't pass it up.And thank the sweet Lord I didn't. It takes glitter off like nobody's business. I used to do the tin foil "lollipop fingers" method, as my daughter calls it. But be gone, tin foil, there's a new sheriff in town. Feast your eyes on Onyx.....now I must say she's not too pretty to look at, but she sure works her little tail off.




And here's a view from the inside.... trust me, my husband has already made many a dirty joke when I am taking polish off. Tee hee


Everyone should try this little baby, especially if you wear a lot of glitter polish like I do. It really does work wonders, and cuts down on removal time by a LOT!! Let me know if you guys try it, hopefully you will love it as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment