Friday, July 27, 2012

Sally Hansen Pacific Blue

Hi kids, today I have a quick post until later. I am having a minor surgery today and have to get my booty moving. Today are we are going to visit a little beauty named Pacific Blue. This is a Sally Hansen color and these pics don't even do it justice. It is a gorgeous color, formula was great as I've found most SH to be. On the tips for a little bit of bling and sparkle, (what girl doesn't love bling) I sponged on a thin layer of Orly Shine On Crazy Diamond. Hate the name, love the polish. 



Isn't she a beaut? I tried to get a pic showing the holo beauty of the glitter, but of course my lovely little camera is on a mission to get me in a straight jacket. This was my best one...


If you don't already have the Orly Shine On you should run to Sally's right now and get it, its a great topper. Hope you enjoyed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment