Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My First Official Post

Here goes nothing!! Welcome to Young Wild and Polished, my little piece of the nail polish world. I've been thinking about doing a blog for months but always felt that there were so many amazing ones already out there....maybe mine would get lost in the shuffle. But as long as it makes me happy and touches at least one other person,  it will be well worth it!  As you will come to see I am not a photographer, nor do I play one on TV. I promise to improve with time but initially if your eyes bleed, I cannot be held accountable. So on to the nails....I am a huge fan of water marbling and like to think I'm pretty good at it. I have trouble with other forms of nail art but marbling is not one of them. (I know, its not the norm but this girl here like to zig a little.)  

Zoya Lara  (pink)
Essie Mesmorize  (blue)
Essie Chinchilly  (grey)

The grey actually turned to a tan and looked a lot like OPI Skull and Glossbones from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection but I swear it was indeed Chinchilly.  I tried the index and middle finger as accent nails, something I haven't done before. I've been seeing it all over and actually really like it! I must apologize for my dry ragged cuticles. I have been swatching like a mad woman and they are paying the price. Hope you all enjoy the marble!! Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment